[Viewing by email, please click here to listen]
Wow, do we have a great episode for you today. We are tossing out our typical format and hosting a roundtable discussion on ICD-10. Joining the discussion is Joe Lavelle, Owner and President of Results First Consulting; Brad Justus, Client Development Director for K-Force Heath Care; and Steve Sisko, Senior IT Project Owner from a large payer.
So sit back, relax and prepare to have all of your ICD-10 questions and concerns answered as intrepid Healthcare takes a deep dive into ICD-10
Discussion agenda for today’s roundtable:
- Overview of the transition from ICD-9 to ICD-10.
- Why is this transition important?
- What are the key challenges with this transition?
- What are the true opportunities?
- What should organizations be working on now?
- What about those organizations that have NOT started the transition, what should they do next?
- What are the ramifications with the October 1, 2014 deadline? Will another delay be required?
- What about the patient care and financial impacts of the ICD-10 transition?
To be notified by email when a new show featuring industry experts is published, join our mailing list here!
Thanks for listening!
Latest posts by Joe Lavelle (see all)
- Patient Financial Engagement: The Patient is the New Payer - September 18, 2017
- Project Management Executive Shares Advice on Project Success - July 21, 2017
- Velocity Health Informatics Ready for #HFMA2017ANI - June 24, 2017