Ian Walker, Director of Business Development, CureMD
Ian joined us to discuss several of the differentiating factors of Ambulatory EHRs.
We discuss the following with Ian in this episode:
- CureMD has won numerous awards as you continue to grow and you are Number 1 in KLAS for SaaS EHRs. What is CureMD doing that is differentiating you from the competition in a way that the industry keeps recognizing you?
- CureMD is providing guarantees for Meaningful Use and ICD-10. How are you approaching MU and ICD-10 so that you can guarantee attainment of both?
- You’ve recently announced a new offering for Population Health called the Integrated Community Exchange or ICE. What can you tell us about ICE and how your customers are taking to it?
- As you are talking to providers that are evaluating your system and that are concerned that their current system won’t support them as healthcare shifts from volume to value, what are some of the features of CureMD that will help them thrive through the shift?
- Mobility has been a big theme the last couple years and along that line, you have an iPad based product called Avalon that provides improved mobility and more important, productivity. What can you tell us about how your customers are adopting and using Avalon?
Latest posts by Joe Lavelle (see all)
- Advocacy: Putting Healthcare Back Into the Hands of Patients - September 29, 2017
- Patient Financial Engagement: The Patient is the New Payer - September 18, 2017
- Project Management Executive Shares Advice on Project Success - July 21, 2017