TODAYS GUEST Paul Roscoe, CEO and Co-Founder of Docent Health
Paul joined us to discuss why and how they are Helping Organizations Embrace a Consumer-Centric Approach to Healthcare. Specifically we discuss the following with Paul:
- (4:34) What are the factors that are driving the need for Docent Health’s solutions?
- (11:36) What can the healthcare industry learn from other service industries like retail and hospitality?
- (12:57) Are you finding that healthcare systems are really desiring to help patients with their journeys?
- (15:28) In essence, you are white labeling your docent and technology services to health systems, is that correct?
- (17:50) What would you say to someone who questions the importance of looking beyond the clinical aspects of care to improve the patient experience?
- (19:02) What does the next evolution of the patient experience look like?
- (21:55) Will your docents all be located in one central location or call center?
Regina Holliday, Founder of The Walking Gallery came up in our discussion with Paul. Here is the jacket that Regina painted for me to tell my patient story.
Find out more about The Walking Gallery!
Follow Regina on Twitter!
Learn more about my patient story!
BTW – Check out my #PinkSocks – thanks to Nick Adkins!
About Docent Health
Paul Roscoe’s Bio
Latest posts by Joe Lavelle (see all)
- Advocacy: Putting Healthcare Back Into the Hands of Patients - September 29, 2017
- Patient Financial Engagement: The Patient is the New Payer - September 18, 2017
- Project Management Executive Shares Advice on Project Success - July 21, 2017