TODAYS GUEST Colin Hung, VP Marketing for Stericycle Communications Solutions and and Co-Founder of #HCLDR
Colin joined us to, among other things, provide Health IT Marketing and Social Media Tips. Specifically we discuss the following with Colin:
- (3:10) Will you please tell us more about #HCLDR? (Don’t forget to join every Tuesday Night at 8:30PM Eastern Time)
- (6:34) What are some common mistakes that you see Healthcare Marketers making?
- (14:33) What can HealthIT marketers do now that the EHR incentives have ended?
- (16:24) Should Twitter still have a place in your HealthIT marketing strategy?
- (19:55) Have twitterchats past their useful life?
- (24:15) What are the top 2 or 3 tips that you have for Healthcare marketers?
About Stericycle Communications Solutions (from http://www.stericyclecommunications.com/about-us/)
Stericycle, Inc. is a global business-to-business services company that provides highly specialized solutions to commercial companies of all sizes. Founded in 1989, Stericycle has consistently grown to become a leader across a range of complex and highly regulated market sectors. With over 19,000 team members operating from 550 global locations, Stericycle is the partner of choice for many global brands.
Stericycle Communication Solutions is one of North America’s leading providers of customer communication solutions. By consolidating the capabilities of numerous businesses, high quality telephone answering, appointment scheduling, and automated outreach services are provided with a high level of efficiency. A human touch is combined with innovative technology to deliver best-in-class communication services.
About #HCLDR (from https://hcldr.wordpress.com/about/)
About Colin Hung
Latest posts by Joe Lavelle (see all)
- Project Management Executive Shares Advice on Project Success - July 21, 2017
- Velocity Health Informatics Ready for #HFMA2017ANI - June 24, 2017
- HFMA ANI 2017 Primer - June 19, 2017