A couple weeks ago I tweeted a request to share any and all valuable #HealthIT trade shows that people would be attending in the remainder of 2015 and coincidentally a few days later #HITsm chat covered the same question in their Friday chat. I am creating this post as a place to catalog and share the responses.
- @Matt_R_Fisher responded with: @VITLVT Summit 9/30-10/1 Link here
- @RightPatient responded with: #mhealth Summit 11/8-11 in DC Link here
- @JennDennard responded with: @HealthITSummit 11/3 in Atlanta Link here
- @Meta_HCIT responded with:
- @Resultant responded with: @AHIPEducation Consumer and Digital Forum Chicago 10/12-14 Link Here
- @Resultant responded with: @PAWHealth Predictive Analytics World for Healthcare Boston 9/27-10/1 Link Here
- Don’t miss next year: @dz45tr responded with: #HITMC -Health IT Marketing & PR Conference Early April 2016 Link Here
- @ehrandhit let us know about a great link on his site with MANY good suggestions! Link Here
Please add any additional suggestions in the comments and I will update this post accordingly!
Did you know we have an offering call Trade Show Radio that is VERY successful in getting your customers and prospects engaged with you in your booth at trade shows, getting your team excited about trade shows again and increasing your overall trade show success? Check it out!
Subscribe Now to get the latest from intrepid Business sent DIRECT to your INBOX!
Latest posts by Joe Lavelle (see all)
- Experian Health Announces UIM Available to All at No Charge - March 24, 2017
- #Interoperability Thought Leaders - March 23, 2017
- More Insights on Duplicate Medical Records and National Patient ID - March 20, 2017