OUR GUEST Karly Rowe, Senior Director of Product Innovation for Experian Health, joined the show to tell how Experian Health Strengthens Identity Management Solutions with broader offerings and a strategic alliance with NCPDP.
Specifically, we discuss the following with Karly on this episode:
- (2:10) Last time we talked you told us why your Patient Identity Management solutions were growing, will you remind us about your current Patient Identity Management solutions?
- (4:26) Experian Health just announced a strategic alliance with NCPDP to provide a vendor neutral solution to address the complexities of managing patient identification. What can you tell us about NCPDP and the new alliance?
- (6:43) How will your Identity Management solutions impact patient safety?
- (9:32) Will you tell us how your solutions will reduce the resources needed to reconcile duplicate medical records, and decrease costs associated with billing errors and redundant or unnecessary data testing?
- (13:11) What are your observations about how prevalent a problem duplicate medical records is, do all organizations have this issue? How many duplicate records does the average organization have?
Check out our previous interview with Karly!
About Karly Rowe
Karly Rowe, Senior Director of Product Innovation, Identity Management is responsible for Experian Health’s Fraud and Identity solutions, which help healthcare organizations match, manage, and protect identities across the ecosystem. She is also responsible for finding new ways to leverage Experian’s data and analytics expertise to develop and deliver new, innovative solutions to the healthcare industry.
About Experian Health (from http://www.experian.com/healthcare/revenue-cycle-management.html)
Established from a group of acquired companies within the healthcare industry, including SearchAmerica, Medical Present Value (MPV) and Passport Health Communications, Experian Health has become the industry leader offering a full suite of revenue cycle management, identity management, patient engagement and population wellness solutions.
Leveraging a powerful revenue cycle and patient access heritage, advanced data insights and our patented Passport eCare NEXT®platform, a Touchless Processing™ system, Experian Health enables healthcare providers, labs, pharmacies and risk-bearing entities to automate, integrate and innovate the patient payment and care experience.
Experian Health’s solutions enable organizations to make smarter business decisions, better understand their financial performance, enhance their bottom line and strengthen the patient payment and care experience in today’s increasingly consumer-centric, value-based environment.
- Our revenue cycle management solutions, which encompass orders, patient access, contract management, claims management and collections, help healthcare organizations improve workflow efficiency and increase reimbursement.
- Our identity management solutions, help match, manage, and protect patient identities, enabling accurate patient verification and safeguarding medical information.
- Our patient engagement solutions help connect patients with self-service portals and mobile options, enabling them to conveniently settle bills, manage accounts, pre-register online, and view lab results.
- Our population wellness solutions support the organization and sharing of patient care activities and assist providers to succeed in the new era of value-based reimbursement through effective post-acute care episode management.
As you make your #HIMSS17 plans, we encourage you to see how intrepidNow Healthcare collaborated with JVION to broadcast #PredictWhatMatters from HIMSS ’16. you can listen in to many great interviews of various executive Predictive Analytics stakeholders here.
Latest posts by Joe Lavelle (see all)
- Advocacy: Putting Healthcare Back Into the Hands of Patients - September 29, 2017
- Patient Financial Engagement: The Patient is the New Payer - September 18, 2017
- Project Management Executive Shares Advice on Project Success - July 21, 2017