The #ICD-10 Roundtable: Discussing and debating the key challenges and opportunities from diverse perspectives (those advising the industry) on replacing the ICD-9 code sets used to report medical diagnoses and inpatient procedures with the ICD-10 codes.
Today’s discussion guide:
- How confident are you that ICD-10 will not be delayed in 2015? What could be done to increase your confidence?
- What is the first thing providers should do to start/restart their projects?
- What can we do to help providers that have a vendor who has not yet provided an ICD-10 ready version of software?
- Are there enough resources to get the ICD-10 job done?
- What are some good ICD-10 resources for providers?
BONUS Question – Are you attending #HIMSS15? What are your learning priorities?