This series from The Gulf Coast HIMSS Chapters Fall 2014 Conference (#GC3HIMSS) is brought to you by our partner JVION. JVION is proud to support the efforts of many regional HIMSS including Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi and Georgia. Read more about Big Data Analytics in Health Care and JVION’s patient-level predictions. We are excited to be interviewing the presenters and sponsors for the conference on intrepid Healthcare!
Ed Gogol, Gulf State Regional Director, of Presidio joined us at #GC3HIMSS to talk about integrating technology and systems in Healthcare.
We discuss the following with Ed on this episode:
- Systems Integration
- Virtual Desktop Integration
- Challenges of Wireless in Healthcare
- Case Study on installing infrastructure for Children’s Healthcare of Alabama
- PDITL Methodology
- Importance of Testing on Projects
- Importance of Vendor Certification
- Cloud Initiatives are fastest growing services
Latest posts by Joe Lavelle (see all)
- Experian Health Announces UIM Available to All at No Charge - March 24, 2017
- #Interoperability Thought Leaders - March 23, 2017
- More Insights on Duplicate Medical Records and National Patient ID - March 20, 2017