Data Quality, Governance and Security Must Precede Analytics, Part 2
Stephanie Crabb, Co-Founder and Principal of Immersive
Dan Rounds, Co-Founder and President of Immersive
Stephanie and Dan joined us to discuss why are bullish on the notion that Data Quality, Governance and Security Must Precede Analytics, Part 2. We were having such a great conversation and Stephanie and Dan were providing such great advice, we decided to do 2 interviews. In Part 2, we discuss the following with Dan and Stephanie:
- (3:16) I am seeing that you all have done a lot with clients to prepare for and respond to OCR audits and investigations. What are the trends that you are seeing from the OCR?
- (7:32) What do you make of the emerging “data-oriented” roles that we are seeing popping up in healthcare organizations — the CDO, the CHIO, etc.?
- (9;24) What are the most important things that organizations should be doing to improve their security posture?
- (13:17) What are the most important things that organizations should be doing to manage their data/information more effectively?
To help our clients realize the potential of their data to outperform all expectations, clinically, financially and operationally, is our mission. As we evolve our capabilities with the amazing team that we are building, we answer an irresistible call – to grow Immersive to be the company that helps our clients do things with their data that they did not even think were possible.
Anyone who knows us can attest to our work ethic, to our sensibility and to the pride that we experience when we are doing the work that we love. We are “infectious” in only the best ways! We work earnestly and smartly. We apply art and science to get the best from our healthcare data, to create new knowledge with it, and to safeguard it every step of the way.
Latest posts by Joe Lavelle (see all)
- Velocity Health Informatics Ready for #HFMA2017ANI - June 24, 2017
- HFMA ANI 2017 Primer - June 19, 2017
- Hot Topics for Healthcare Finance Execs for HFMA ANI - June 16, 2017