Data Quality, Governance and Security Must Precede Analytics, Part 1
Stephanie Crabb, Co-Founder and Principal of Immersive
Dan Rounds, Co-Founder and President of Immersive
Stephanie and Dan joined us to discuss why are bullish on the notion thatData Quality, Governance and Security Must Precede Analytics, Part 1 . We were having such a great conversation and Stephanie and Dan were providing such great advice that we decided to do 2 interviews. In Part 1, we discuss the following with Dan and Stephanie:
- (3:16) What have been your greatest lessons learned from working with clients in 2016 and how is it influencing the solutions and services you offer?
- (8:44) We’ve seen a lot more references to “data-centric” security. How is this different from what healthcare has been doing to date?
- (14:41) Immersive has been bullish on the notion that data quality is critical to effective analytics and achieving desired outcomes. Yet, there seems to be a debate in the industry as to how important it really is to “getting started” on population health and reform initiatives. How do you approach this with your clients
- (17:07) In our last discussion you talked a lot of data governance. What’s changed since then?
To help our clients realize the potential of their data to outperform all expectations, clinically, financially and operationally, is our mission. As we evolve our capabilities with the amazing team that we are building, we answer an irresistible call – to grow Immersive to be the company that helps our clients do things with their data that they did not even think were possible.
Anyone who knows us can attest to our work ethic, to our sensibility and to the pride that we experience when we are doing the work that we love. We are “infectious” in only the best ways! We work earnestly and smartly. We apply art and science to get the best from our healthcare data, to create new knowledge with it, and to safeguard it every step of the way.
Latest posts by Joe Lavelle (see all)
- Velocity Health Informatics Ready for #HFMA2017ANI - June 24, 2017
- HFMA ANI 2017 Primer - June 19, 2017
- Hot Topics for Healthcare Finance Execs for HFMA ANI - June 16, 2017