TODAYS GUEST Mike Myers, Executive Vice President of Solution Delivery for AxisPoint Health
Mike joined us to discuss the AxisPoint Health’s continued progress as a Coordinated Care Management leader after their divestiture last year from McKesson. Specifically we discuss the following with Mike:
- (2:50) Will you tell us about your work in helping to guide patients to appropriate levels of care?
- (5:04) How you are impacting ED re-direction rates?
- (7:48) One of our favorite topics is Predictive Analytics, how are you using predictive analytics to reduce hospital readmissions?
- (10:21) Can you describe the care coordination market? Is it still in its infancy? How quickly is it growing?
- (11:39) One of our favorite things to do is to have our guests brag about the great work their teams are doing, can you tell us about a customer or client where your solution and team have made a profound impact recently?
- (12:50) What have I missed, what would you like to communicate about the AxisPoint Health that I have not asked?
Listen to our previous interviews with AxisPoint Executives:
- Otto Campo, July 2015 http://intrepidnow.com/healthcare/axispoint-health-positions-to-lead-care-management-space/
- Dr. Ron Geraty, October 2015 http://intrepidnow.com/healthcare/chronic-care-management-with-axispoint-health/
About AxisPoint Health
“AxisPoint Health, formerly a McKesson company, is a health care management company focused on proactively managing health, reducing barriers, and improving outcomes. Headquartered in Westminster, Colorado, AxisPoint Health is a pioneer in developing and deploying clinically engineered population health management solutions that incorporate analytics and state of the art clinical knowledge. AxisPoint Health simplifies complex care through service and product offerings such as chronic care management programs, care management workflow software, and algorithm-based nurse advice solutions..” (from http://www.axispointhealth.com/ )
Latest posts by Joe Lavelle (see all)
- The Opioid Crisis: Industry Response - November 3, 2017
- The Opioid Crisis: Government Response - October 31, 2017
- Advocacy: Putting Healthcare Back Into the Hands of Patients - September 29, 2017