Continuing to Innovate on Interoperability and Population Health
We are excited to bring you this intrepid Healthcare video interview recorded live at #HIMSS17.
- Dr. Stacey Johnston, CMIO, Medical Director and Hospitalist, Beaufort Memorial Hospital
- Ken Laliberte, Product Marketing Manager for Population Health for MEDITECH
Specifically, we discuss the following about Innovating Interoperability and Population Health with Dr. Johnston and Ken in this episode:
- Ken, at HIMSS last year we talked to Dr. Larry Spector as about your then newly released web EHR platform. How are your customers reacting to the product now that they have 12 months more experience using it in their environment?
- Dr. Johnston, the biggest single topic on our show this last year is interoperability. What insights can you offer regarding the interoperability of Meditech’s EHR?
- Ken, what about population health, how are you helping your customers manage populations?
- Dr. Johnston, will you also share your insights on MEDITECH helps facilitate care coordination for your patients?
- Ken, will give you the final word here, what do want everyone listening to remember about MEDITECH’s current capabilities?
The healthcare technology industry is overdue for disruption and innovation. That’s why we’ve redefined what an EHR can do for your patients and your productivity. We’ve released the first fully web-based mobile EHR. And there’s nothing like it. Our unique mission is to enable customers to provide higher quality care, with greater efficiency, to more people, at a lower cost. We look forward to partnering with you to achieve this mission—and yours. The forces driving us today are:
- Physician Productivity. It’s no longer acceptable for your EHR to maintain previous levels of productivity. Technology must make you more productive.
- The Patient Experience. By providing universal access to the complete patient story across the continuum, we are solving many of the challenges related to care transitions. One Patient, One Record, One Bill, One Portal.
- Interoperability. We join with healthcare vendors and leaders to build a clinically-integrated network with accurate, real time data that helps you deliver the highest quality of patient care.
- Healthcare Sustainability. Our clinically sophisticated EHR is offered at a cost well below the industry average. Beyond price, we offer value—an EHR that empowers healthcare providers to deliver what’s valuable to patients.
Working ahead of the curve is part of our identity. For 46 years, we’ve been driven by the Technological Imperative of our Founder and Chairman, A. Neil Pappalardo: We must continue re-developing our products. We must continue to anticipate the needs of our customers by adding appropriate functionality. We must strive to make the human interface easier to comprehend and use.
We’re applying these guiding principles to a very different industry today. Our shared, mobile, patient-centered Web EHR was designed by physicians and clinicians to exceed Usability expectations. Our clinically sophisticated solutions support evidence-based, informed decision making across the continuum. You get the data you need, automatically pushed forward to you on a single, easy-to-use, personalized screen.
You deserve an EHR vendor that earns your trust by demonstrating a relentless, and authentic, commitment to its customers and the industry they serve. (From https://ehr.meditech.com/about-meditech/about-meditech)
Latest posts by Joe Lavelle (see all)
- Readying for HFMA ANI in Orlando - May 22, 2017
- #JoinTheConversation with Dr. Nick van Terheyden at #HIMSS17 - May 19, 2017
- #JoinTheConversation with Danielle Siarri at #HIMSS17 - May 17, 2017