Jay Kuhns visits HR Latte for this #KeyPointPodcast to highlight Healthcare HR in this 3-Part Series “Healthcare HR Check-Up”
HR Latte, episode 81
Series: Healthcare HR Check-Up
“Taking the risk, pushing content out. Content is king. Everyone says that because it’s true! We used social as a way to distribute content.” – Jay Kuhns
Jay Kuhns, Vice President of Operations & Healthcare Strategy at Kinetix and Founder of NoExcusesHR.com where Jay is an avid writer about all things HR Leadership.
“I recently had an opportunity to meet a group of human resources professionals who have not embraced contemporary tools for business. Candidly, I was a bit surprised.” – Jay Kuhns in Stay of Execution
Jay addresses Employer Branding for Healthcare HR in this Part 1 of quick-hit podcast, key point podcast.
“I’m seeing a lot of HR departments wanting to be more contemporary…, and I am seeing this as a newer phenomenon. ” – Jay Kuhns
Discussion Points for :
- Is Employer Branding different for Healthcare HR?
- The work product for Healthcare is Patient Care
- Successfully conveying the Employer Brand Message
- The “Fear” of the Risk of Social Media
- Leading the Way when it comes to Social
- Ideas for how to get started in developing an Employer Brand
- Why it’s important for HR to connect with marketing
Tune in to part 2 – Risks from Change & part 3 – Embracing Technology in this series, “Healthcare HR Check-UP” as they are released!
*Click here for past Episodes 1-66
HRLatte is made possible by:
Dovetail Software delivers web-based solutions & help desk programs that enable organizations to reduce administrative & support costs, diagnose & resolve complex business problems, and increase efficiency, while improving support.
Rayanne loves hosting talk radio and continues to hone this craft in every way possible by creating and hosting several educational and promotional radio shows, hosting & moderating webinars and podcasts, as well as a featured host on intrepidNOW’s Trade Show Radio.
For more information about how you can use online radio or podcasting to educate your target audience or customer, compliment your marketing efforts, and grow your brand recognition, feel free to message Rayanne on Twitter, LinkedIn, or via email at rayanne@intrepidNOW.com.
Additionally, if you’d like to have streaming radio to drive traffic to your booth at an exhibition, trade show, or conference – please connect with Rayanne!
Latest posts by Rayanne Thorn (see all)
- HR Latte: #WorkHuman – The Shift We Need - March 29, 2016
- HR Latte: Healthcare HR Check-up – Jay Kuhns, pt 3 “Technology Today” - March 28, 2016
- HR Latte Kicks off new Series: #Life with guest Derek Zeller - March 22, 2016