Bryan Chaney, “Talent Brand”
HR Latte, episode 76
Series: Today’s Employer Branding into Tomorrow’s Employee Engagement
“Sinking your Teeth into a Program With a Great Story to Tell”
Bryan Chaney, newly-minted Director of Employer Brand with Indeed.com, joined Rayanne on HR Latte to talk about his new global role and the talented marketing and recruiting team at Indeed.
“I’ve been in recruiting for eleven year, my first role was a hybrid role of Talent Brand Manager – before anyone even knew what a talent brand was. I actually came to recruiting from a marketing background. ” – Bryan Chaney, Indeed.com
Job Seekers today are becoming smarter and smarter, and when they are looking to find out about particular employers, there is a great deal of information they can easily access today.
“Talent Attraction is important to the strategy of Talent Acquisition – it needs to map what it is really like to work at Indeed. The stories we are telling externally must line up with what is really happing at Indeed.” – Bryan Chaney
Discussion Points for :
- The Difference between Recruitment Marketing and Employer Branding
- Does a strong personal brand benefit and impact the ability to do the job of Employer Branding?
- The value of clicking and aligning with your employer’s mission
- Indeed.com vs. Indeed.Jobs
- Retaining the Quality Talent you spend time Hiring
- Over 180 MILLION people are looking for a job on Indeed each month
- How sites like Glassdoor and LinkedIn have impacted Employer Branding
- Employee Engagement will always be important
Check out Indeed.jobs to learn more about the evolving employer brand at Indeed.
*Click here for past Episodes 1-66
HRLatte is made possible by:
Dovetail Software delivers web-based solutions & help desk programs that enable organizations to reduce administrative & support costs, diagnose & resolve complex business problems, and increase efficiency, while improving support.
Rayanne loves hosting talk radio and continues to hone this craft in every way possible by creating and hosting several educational and promotional radio shows, hosting & moderating webinars and podcasts, as well as a featured host on intrepidNOW’s Trade Show Radio.
For more information about how you can use online radio or podcasting to educate your target audience or customer, compliment your marketing efforts, and grow your brand recognition, feel free to message Rayanne on Twitter, LinkedIn, or via email at rayanne@intrepidNOW.com.
Additionally, if you’d like to have streaming radio to drive traffic to your booth at an exhibition, trade show, or conference – please connect with Rayanne!
Latest posts by Rayanne Thorn (see all)
- HR Latte: #WorkHuman – The Shift We Need - March 29, 2016
- HR Latte: Healthcare HR Check-up – Jay Kuhns, pt 3 “Technology Today” - March 28, 2016
- HR Latte Kicks off new Series: #Life with guest Derek Zeller - March 22, 2016