Joined in studio today by Justin Roff-Marsh, the Founder of Ballistix, and the author of The Machine: A Radical Approach to the Design of the Sales Function.
Today’s discussion guide:
1. The six deeply held sales assumptions most executives fall trap to.
2. The death of field sales: Odds are you need an inside sales team.
3. Why you need to convert sales into a machine.
4. Why it’s imperative for organizations to shift to this new sales function design, or go down with the ship.
5. Why CRMs suck: The dirty secret in sales in that, with few exceptions, this technology has done nothing to improve productivity.
Get a copy of Justin’s book right here:
About Justin Roff-Marsh:
Justin is the founder and President of Ballistix and author of the new book, The Machine: A Radical Approach to the Design of the Sales Function. Roff-Marsh is considered by many as the thought leader in Sales Process Engineering, a radical new approach to the management of the sales function. He is also the editor of the popular Sales Process Engineering blog, read by thousands of people around the world.
Over the past decade, Roff-Marsh has presented Sales Process Engineering at events to tens of thousands of executives the world over. He has been guest speaker at scores of industry events, conferences and association meetings, and has facilitated Solution Design Workshops to hundreds of companies in a variety of industries throughout North America and Australia.
He is a former marketing strategist, national political operative, and lobbyist.
Todd has published five books, writes a business + lifestyle column, is a distance runner, and lives in Chicago with his wife Stephanie + family.